- Siddhartha iConnect (Internet Banking) allows customer to do banking using various gadgets having internet connection.
- Retail customer can transfer Rs. 40,000 per transaction, 10 transactions count per day.
- Daily transfer Limit is Rs.200,000.
- Other than account information, statement and transaction you can also enquire on your loan details, term deposit details and standing instruction.
- Other information like Cheque Utilization, exchange rate, internal mail box and transaction volume usages graph can be seen.
- Beneficiary details can also be set.
- Bill Payment option is available.
- iConnect will show customer and allow to do various banking transaction under following link::
1. Accounts inquiry:
||This link allows customer to inquire Account Information and Current Balance under single Customer Information File (CIF).|
|2. Account statement:||This link allows customer to download Account statement.|
This link allow customer to check his/her cheques status
|4. Payments: -> Internal transfer:||
This link allow customer to Transfer Fund from his/her account to specified destination account within Siddhartha Bank.
Per transaction limit is as mentioned above
|5. Change Password:||This link allow customer to change the iConnect password.|
|6. Term Deposit:||This link allows customer to view his/her Term Deposit.|
7. My Services:
This link allow customer to view the mail, user session, exchange rates and form download published by SBL.
|8. Bill Payment:||
This link allow customer to use Utility Bill Payment
This link allow customer to view his/her Loan details
This link allow user to logout.
|Account Opening Form|
|iConnect End User Guide|
|Manual for Utility Bill Payment|